Name:
Location: Sandycove, Co. Dublin, Ireland

We got married in August 2005! Jay works in the National Concert Hall and Jenny works for the Lisa Richards Agency

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Jay's birthday




Ok, so it was last week but I've been busy, plus Jay kept taking the camera to work with him! He got an ipod nano and a model smart car from me...that's what's in the picture!
Hmmm, let me think, any...other...news...?? Oh yes - I finished my dissertation todaaaaay!!! Hooray! Such a relief - I'm scared to read over it again in case something's wrong - I've already spotted a "was" where it's meant to say "is"! So now I just have three more assignments to hand in and exams in May and I'll be a real proper grown up. Mmm, we'll see...!

2 Comments:

Blogger dave and em said...

me likes ipod nano too, em has one but i likes jays more, black is v cool... we were watching napoleon dynamite last nite and ever since i saw that photo of u jay, i just cant believe that u are kip, u legend

30.3.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Yesssss. Sweet Sweet Gadgets.
Ray Likes Gadgets. Ray Likes new Cars but has found that cow dung has a bad effect on new things.
Well, you can only expect a comment like that from me !!!!

31.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home