Name:
Location: Sandycove, Co. Dublin, Ireland

We got married in August 2005! Jay works in the National Concert Hall and Jenny works for the Lisa Richards Agency

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's REALLY been a while...

Hi, can't believe I haven't blogged the whole summer! This is just a quick one, I'll try to get all the info down!

I got my degree, 2nd class honours - yay! Then I went on to do a 4-week film making course in the Irish Film Academy which was brilliant and I'm going to keep writing and developing my scripts. We've moved and moved again and now we're on Parkgate Street, same complex as Anna and Brian so that's fun! Got a job (today!) working for the Lisa Richards Agency (check out their website - lisarichards.ie) as a receptionist so that's very exciting!

We've just about got ourselves settled into the new flat and we cannot wait to have people over so don't wait for an invite just come out for dinner and a dvd and some laughs (not many, just some!). Looking forward to being a hostess again - sorry we don't have a sea view, but there is a Liffey river view...mmm, nice.

Important notice: September 15th, CORE church Thomas Street. Anna is putting on a concert of her music to fundraise for Grandmas India. It'll be a great night, with great music - Jay and I will be involved in the choons. There'll be a wine reception too, you can't ask for more than that...really you can't, we won't allow it. 14euro at the door or 10euro if you prebook with myself, Jay or Anna! Please along, it's a very worthy cause!

1 Comments:

Blogger luke said...

i guess i'll take you up on that offer then,
you better be funny

8.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home